Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

New from IL  Bottom

• New guy here, new owner of a hobie getaway as of this winter! can't wait to take it out :)
  • Hey, welcome! It's been a bit slow here, so give it a bit. Once The regattas get started the conversations warm up a bit. You'll Like the Getaway-its easy and not slow but not a "race boat". Great for tooling around having fun with a load of folks.

Find a beach cat group and have fun with it.

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --
  • Where in IL?
  • Check out the CRAW (Catamaran Racing Assoc. of WI) We Have one Gateway that shows up regularly and I'm sure would love to have another Gateway to play with. We have a great bunch of folks!!! https://crawracing.org/
  • I saw a Getaway recently with a proud Gen-Z owner and 8 of his best friends... That boat can take a lot of punishment.
  • Since WI is the subject, which are the best spots closest to Madison? I have an old pal down there (and pass through his place with some regularity with newly-acquired boats in tow) and wouldn't mind actually sailing the joint for a change.

--
    Southern Alberta and all over the damn place.
    1981 SuperCat 20 "Roberts' Rockets"
    1983 SuperCat 19
    TriFoiler #23 "Unfair Advantage"
    Mystere 17
    Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
    H18 & Zygal (classic) Tornado - stolen and destroyed - very unpleasant story.
    Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
    --
  • Cool, thanks! Come spring...

--
    Southern Alberta and all over the damn place.
    1981 SuperCat 20 "Roberts' Rockets"
    1983 SuperCat 19
    TriFoiler #23 "Unfair Advantage"
    Mystere 17
    Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
    H18 & Zygal (classic) Tornado - stolen and destroyed - very unpleasant story.
    Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
    --
  • jack108136Where in IL?
    burbs right outside chicago
  • Lake Michigan is the best.
    Wilmette may still have a sailing beach.
    Lake Street Beach in Gary used to be our hot spot.
    CRAM races at Michigan City and it looks like the ramp is still there.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.