Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

P-Cat Jib, Spinnaker rudder bar - free  Bottom

• I learn to sail @ 1966-67 on a P-Cat. My Dad bought P-242 at John Berry’s Boat Sales, Berkeley, CA. We had many years of great adventures sailing and racing all over Calif, sailing with all the greats.

Then came Hobie’s. My Dad sold the boat in Oroville, CA many years ago. He passed in 1992 and I’ve held on to these spare parts all that time. They’re looking for a new home, someone enjoying the awesome boat the P-Cat is. Nothing says adventure more than a flying a spinnaker on a P-Cat!

P-Cat spinnaker
    New North Sails Jib
    Spare rudder bars

I’m giving them away free, you pay shipping, or if in Calif, I could bring them or you pick them up. If anyone has an idea of how to get these to a P-Cat owner, please let me know. Thanks

Will try to post a photo
  • xldaedalusI learn to sail @ 1966-67 on a P-Cat. My Dad bought P-242 at John Berry’s Boat Sales, Berkeley, CA. We had many years of great adventures sailing and racing all over Calif, sailing with all the greats.

Then came Hobie’s. My Dad sold the boat in Oroville, CA many years ago. He passed in 1992 and I’ve held on to these spare parts all that time. They’re looking for a new home, someone enjoying the awesome boat the P-Cat is. Nothing says adventure more than a flying a spinnaker on a P-Cat!

P-Cat spinnaker
    New North Sails Jib
    Spare rudder bars

I’m giving them away free, you pay shipping, or if in Calif, I could bring them or you pick them up. If anyone has an idea of how to get these to a P-Cat owner, please let me know. Thanks

Will try to post a photo

try reaching out to "mytlitl". They had one.

--
    Scott

Prindle Fleet 2
    TCDYC

Prindle 18-2 Mod "FrankenKitty"
    Tornado Classic "Fast Furniture"
    Prindle 19 "Mr. Wiggly"
    Nacra 5.8 "De ja vu"
    Nacra 5.0
    Nacra 5.8
    Tornadoes (Reg White)
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.