Looking for a list of the 10 most basic rules of buoy racing.
Thanks in advance for any help.
- Don't hit anybody.
- Don't hit anything
- Have a watch
- Start on time
- Don't start above a pincher
- Realize early if you want to go left or right
- Know what the current is doing
- Don't try to "shoot" the windward mark
- Know where the anchor lines are
- Pick up the Race Committee's bar tab
Prindle 18-2 Mod "FrankenKitty"
Tornado Classic "Fast Furniture"
Prindle 19 "Mr. Wiggly" - gone
Nacra 5.8 "De ja vu"
Tornadoes (Reg White)