Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

The Catamaran sailing DVD - anyone got a copy for sale / rent?  Bottom

• Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of this DVD they would sell, or rent out please? I heard it is very good but unfortunatley it's no longer available to purchase new.
    https://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=135403&g2_serialNumber=3

Full details: http://tillard.georges1.free.fr/

Thanks!
  • I also would pay for a copy.

--
    1978 H18
    1983 H18 (some of it)
    --
  • There are a few of these videos I've wanted to see for a long time. If they're not selling it new anymore, the obvious thing to do is leave an ebay search in place in case one comes up for sale.

A quick search turns up a few people who have this one and who might be prevailed upon to help, though. Perhaps one of them could be convinced to rip it or make a copy, since it being out of print makes that hard to argue against.

--
    Southern Alberta and all over the damn place.
    1981 SuperCat 20 "Roberts' Rockets"
    1983 SuperCat 19
    TriFoiler #23 "Unfair Advantage"
    Mystere 17
    Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
    H18 & Zygal (classic) Tornado - stolen and destroyed - very unpleasant story.
    Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
    --
  • jonathan162 If they're not selling it new anymore, the obvious thing to do is leave an ebay search in place in case one comes up for sale.

A quick search turns up a few people who have this one and who might be prevailed upon to help, though. Perhaps one of them could be convinced to rip it or make a copy, since it being out of print makes that hard to argue against.

Yes I tried ebay search alerts, never got a hit or found one in sold history so I guess they just dont get put up for sale, I even emailed the French producer at the above website but no reply.

Given this, it certainly would be great tobtrack a copy down somewhere.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.