Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Tdive5  Bottom

• Does anyone know if tdive5 from eBay is also active here? No issues at all. I just see some things listed there that I may be interested in.

--
    Tim
    Collierville (Memphis), TN
    Supercat 15--sold :(
    Hobie monocat--given
    Vanguard 15--traded for...
    Nacra 4.5--sold
    Nacra 5.7
    Hobie 14–sold to make room for...
    Supercat 17–sold
    --
  • Hope you and family are well, Tim!

Don't think I've bought anything from tdive5, but pretty sure he's been in the used parts biz for a while. I think his name is Tim(!).....the Texas City Dike YC folks oughta know more.

--
    Jerome Vaughan
    Hobie 16
    Clinton, Mississippi
    --
  • Thanks Jerome! All well here. Hope to see you this summer some time.

--
    Tim
    Collierville (Memphis), TN
    Supercat 15--sold :(
    Hobie monocat--given
    Vanguard 15--traded for...
    Nacra 4.5--sold
    Nacra 5.7
    Hobie 14–sold to make room for...
    Supercat 17–sold
    --
  • Never bought from him, but he lives minutes from me. I've conversed with him and he seems straight up legit. YMMV; I just ended up getting stuff elsewhere, etc, for cheaper. He indicated to me that "...they're not set up for in person transactions...", which I get; it's a hobby business for him. That's all I know.

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --
  • Legit operation. I purchased some H18 parts a few years ago, straightforward transaction.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • I bought a couple of things from him last winter for the SC19: A mainsail bag and the Harken furler swivel that I mentioned in another post a few days ago. He sold it to me as a high-load swivel, and when I got it I discovered it had the low-load Delrin bearings (honest mistake - without opening it up to see the colour of the bearings, you only have the colour of the Harken sticker to go by, and it was long gone). I told him about it, he offered a return/refund, I told him it would be cheaper and make more sense for me to just buy the Torlon bearings from Harken, and he refunded me the cost of the bearings. So based on just those two transactions, I say he's fine to deal with.

--
    Southern Alberta and all over the damn place.
    1981 SuperCat 20 "Roberts' Rockets"
    1983 SuperCat 19
    TriFoiler #23 "Unfair Advantage"
    Mystere 17
    Unicorn A-Class (probably made by Trowbridge) that I couldn't resist rescuing at auction.
    H18 & Zygal (classic) Tornado - stolen and destroyed - very unpleasant story.
    Invitation and Mistral and Sunflower and windsurfers w/ Harken hydrofoils and god knows what else...
    --
  • Wow. Actually, that speaks well that he was trying to make good by you, and apparently did.

More often in the digital world, you get extreme excuses, but then again this is a small community. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him, for what that's worth. Good to hear positive feedback about someone.

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.