Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Welcome Viadana USA as a New Advertiser!  Bottom

• Starting today, you'll notice regular advertising from Viadana USA.

Viadana USA is the exclusive importer for the Italian sailboat hardware company Viadana Yacht Equipment. Viadana USA is based in Wisconsin and sells direct from their website and through a dealer network.

Their product line has a lot of items that beachcat sailors need all the time like blocks, pulleys, sheaves, cleats and main-sheet systems, please check them out.

Have you heard of Viadana hardware before now? I'll admit I had not, but the owner, Jeff Plutchak, told me he became interested in advertising on TheBeachcats.com thanks to one of the members here recommending it. So thank you very much to whoever that was.

If you know other companies who would be a good fit to advertise on TheBeachcats.com, please send them my way. There is an ad sheet explaining the different options at
    https://www.thebeachcats.com/adrates.htm

Welcome Viadana USA!

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I forgot to mention, that Jeff is offering all members of TheBeachcats.com 10% off purchases from the https://www.viadanausa.com/ website.

Just use the code BEACHCATS
    when you check out.

Thanks Viadana USA!

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Never heard of them before - welcome
    The rates are very low compared ...
  • I heard of them when I was searching for a 6:1 mainsheet system, I saw some set ups on ebay, looked pretty nice, but I wanted Harken.

Edited by martyr on Aug 26, 2020 - 08:31 AM.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • This has my attention as i'm in the market to replace a Harken 6:1 main with an 8:1. After just paying $350 in December for the Harken, the Viadana would be about $270 for the 8:1. Even less with the 10% discount. Has anyone had long-term experience with them?
  • the questions i would ask are:
    what is the customer support?
    and warranty terms?
    if i have to send items back - where do i send to? who pays shipping, etc
  • I have some of their small blocks. I bought them at their booth at the Annapolis boat show. It's all Harken knock off.
    It seems to be ok so far.

--
    '82 Super Cat 15
    Hull #315
    Virginia
    Previously owned: '70 H14, '79 H16, '68 Sailmaster 26, '85 H14T
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.