Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

learning to foil..........  Bottom

• We are heading to the lake Thursday to work out our foiling technique on a new Flying Phantom Essentiel .... icon_smile

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • You go Bill !
    IIRC, a few years ago you were retiring, & selling your beloved H21.
    Good to see that us “senior sailors” are still trying new toys.
    A couple years ago my wife complained there were to many boats on the dock. Hell, I only had 10...but to show empathy with her thoughts, I sold the canoe.
    This week I bought a Jon boat, so we can explore the smaller lakes & rivers 10 minutes from the big lake,
    Foiling, I’d love to give it a go, maybe when I turn 70, I’m just to damn busy right now, & the Company found out where I hide out all summer, & said I need to go to Japan next week, & Hongkong at the end of the month.
    Unfortunately, they won’t just forget about me, but continue to add funds to my account.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Good stuff! Post videos, notes.

(We did similar with a WhiteFormula Whisper, and posted videos and notes, mostly on a sailinganarchy thread - http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/topic/185692-whisper-foiling-catamaran-sailors/
  • What lake? I can probably be there in a few hours! Have fun! I'm jealous! Report back please.

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.