Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Newbie here  Bottom

• I'm a fisherman and I love sailing. :)

--
    France at Home is an online French Supermarket that sells French products such as bread, appetizers, cheese, jams, foie gras, condiments, shampoo, saucisson, french mustard, and French bread. France At Home offers new & quality French Food because it imports products from France then deliver directly to your doorstep.
    --
  • Welcome, you are in a great place to learn. Read for a few hours, and go for a ride if you can. Where are you from?

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • You are in the right place for all things "Beachcat", lots of very knowledgeable people here. icon_biggrin

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • Hobie 16's are great for trolling. Tie a couple of pieces of pvc pipe to the corner castings for rod holders. Be sure and have a tie down for the rod. I use a 3 way swivel with a 2 oz diamond jig on the back with a Clark Spoon on the front. Mackerel love'em.
  • I'm a Newbie too, I love sailing with my dog and I'm planning to get her this dog life jacket to prevent any accidents while sailing. I welcome you to this lovely community. :)
  • We have always sailed with our dog. Previous was a 50# lab and now a 15# bichon.
    Both wore jackets and they came in handy several times
    Many good sailing stories that I share with my dog(s)

--
    Supercat 15
    Windrider 17
    Several Sunfish and Sunfish clones
    Ratboat built from Zuma and Sunfish parts
    Shallow water sailor in the Delaware Bay
    --
  • How do you get your dog back onboard if they jump in or slide off?

--
    Joshua

Texas Gulf Coast
    '82 Prindle 16 (Badfish)
    '02 Hobie Wave (Unnamed Project)
    ‘87 Hobie 18 (Sold)
    ‘89 Hobie 17 (ill-advised project boat, Sold)
    --
  • Post removed
    new thread started

Edited by MN3 on Feb 25, 2019 - 08:46 AM.
  • I am a new member on this channel too, I recently shifted to Miami from Marseille, France. I am a passionate sailor and I work as a cruise advisor of yacht rental company http://clickandboat.com/us Looking forward to knowing you guys
  • this is a small boat, "Day Sailor" group.

--
    1978 H18
    1983 H18 (some of it)
    --
  • jasonmonkI am a new member on this channel too, I recently shifted to Miami from Marseille, France. I am a passionate sailor and I work as a cruise advisor of yacht rental company http://clickandboat.com/us Looking forward to knowing you guys

Welcome Jason
  • Hello to all! I'm new too - take the team!
    I love the sea and sail.
    And I have............ CATANA!!!

Edited by roberter on Jul 04, 2019 - 06:56 AM.
  • WELCOME !!!

--
    1978 H18
    1983 H18 (some of it)
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.