Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Used Viper F16, what to look for....  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• dssaakOur pack has been doing the Mayor's Cup on Lake Champlain for nearly 15 yrs. Open invitation to all the cats out there to come up North and join us. The PYS fleet pays no entry fee, gets a free tee shirt and one ticket to the after race buffet. This year most of us are going Monday to the following Tues with the race on Sat, 7/6. We do a bunch of destination sailing in between. If interested, contact me off line for details on where we stay and such.

Thanks, sounds like a great week of freshwater sailing - which i have a yearning for - & I'm sure having a coordinated group w/ other boats, esp for destination sailing, makes a big difference. Will keep in mind, and possibly reach out if schedule setup, etc. ends up working out to enable it.

dssaakI am not sure Pete has done the SoL Race but not wanting to leave the SHBCC is understandable. When you see all those boats on the beach, you know as a cat sailor that you have found heaven. icon_smile

Yeah, seeing 60-70 cats or so set up on the beach is a pretty awesome sight - had to count the masts when 1st got there to convince myself there were that many.

Edited by CatFan57 on Nov 02, 2018 - 11:09 AM.

--
    1998 P18.2
    Sailing out of SHBCC, NJ
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.