TheBeachcats.com

Cat Trax in East TX $200  Bottom

• https://beaumont.craigslist.org/bpo/d/cat-trax-for-sale/6662996355.html

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • That's a steal of a price considering what they cost new.

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --
  • Thanks, guys!

That WAS a heck of a deal. I was going to build some, but you just can't at that price. The seller is legit and everything - nice guy, I REALLY needed the wheels...

Chuck

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --
  • QuoteThanks, guys!

That WAS a heck of a deal.

congrats on your new purchase
    they are a game changer

what are you sailing?

Edited by MN3 on Aug 10, 2018 - 07:27 PM.
  • That's great, you will definitely enjoy using those beach wheels, thankfully my boat came with a brand new set just like those and they make loading and unloading very easy.

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • Hobie 21SE. Boat...Big boat...

Got some repairs and replacement of lines, etc. But, hulls appear solid (except for wing sockets) and sails look new, so that's good. So, you can see how desperate I am for cat wheels. Sucker's big.

I hear reservations about installing inspection ports in the deck in front of the forward cross member, but that's exactly where I need to access the sockets from within. Hulls seem really, really beefy, so I'm wondering if it's doable, really. I showered the honor site and couldn't find where it's been done successfully or in failure.

Chuck

BTW, Salty dog marine seems to be quite legit and helpful. I mean all lines on the boat for under 200? There's a lot of line there... Quick responses and friendly. (keeping in the vein of Good Deals).

--
    Chuck C.
    H21SE 408
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.