Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Ahoy, everyone!  Bottom

• Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online catamaran sailing community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers!
  • Welcome aboard!!! I'm no expert by all means, but you will find a wealth of information from very knowledgeable people on here.
    What kind of cat do you have?

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • Welcome, this is a great site for information and assistance with any beachcat question. Always appreciate the assistance of the more experienced sailors on the site. Do you have a boat and where are you located. Glad to have you on the site!

--
    Scott
    ARC 21
    Prindle 18
    Annapolis, Maryland
    --
  • Thank you very much, fellas! As of now, I'm still at the learning curve, but once I get a grasp of the basics, I'll be buying my own. I'll look around the forum for more info, I know I'll be learning a lot from the experienced members here. Cheers!
  • Heck, I learned the basics of sailing when I was 10 years old, (52 now), and I'm still in the "learning curve" Lol!!! icon_biggrin

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • aloha!
    where are you located? perhaps there is a club nearby ... they often love newbie crews (aka rail meat)

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.