Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Friday Sailing Video and OSYC news  Bottom

• Made this video last week. Enjoy.
    https://drive.google.com/…4uGifrEoOqgLYi9yFB9gCJ3L

We have some good stuff coming up at the Ocean Springs Yacht Club
    12 May - Shaggy's Run, show up in the morning and we race to Shaggy's. last place buys the first round.
    26-27 May - Slip to Ship Regatta, This is our big one. Come spend Memorial Day Weekend with us.

http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/15950

cheers,

jopo
  • Great video! Nice production, good tunes, and it almost makes me want to video my own sails...

Just what I needed for a morning break at work! I forwarded it to my girlfriend/crew as a pick-me-up for her, too. She's a little leery of flopping but loves being on the water. The answer to that as I see it is to flop more frequently and with greater fun... the Tiger that followed me home should help with that. The H18 we've been sailing has wings that really make it easy to keep the keels wet...

Beautiful boat, BTW, the hot-mized sails always look good, but they really rock against the blazing red hulls, and that bright spin sets it all off, as well.

Thanks for sharing the smile on a Friday!

Randii

p.s. nice dismount on the flop... good style points!
  • nice thx for sharing
  • Awesome video. Thanks I needed that!!!

--
    Marty
    1984 Hobie 16 Redline Yellow Nationals, "Yellow Fever"
    Opelika, Al / Lake Martin
    --
  • I'll be there for S2S... never miss it. Look for the G-Cat! Memphis TN guys and gals will be over by the club with tents, chairs and coolers full of cold beer. All rum and food from the great staff at OSYC. Going to be a blast!

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.