Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Trac 14  Bottom

• If it's been stored for 25 years, might be in very good shape. The price is CDN $, a tiny bit of negotiating, & you would be under $300 USD.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-s…earchNavigationFlag=true

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Looks to be in good shape. For that price make it yours, and really clutter up the dock! icon_wink

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • How are the trak 14s? I see piles of those and tafts just south of the border out here.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --
  • QuoteLooks to be in good shape. For that price make it yours, and really clutter up the dock! icon_wink

HaHa. I thought it might be fun, but i just bought a Dart/Sprint 15.
    Wife was complaining about to many boats on the dock last month...we no longer own a canoe.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    --
  • QuoteHow are the trak 14s?

Don't have a bloody clue Dave. I did a search, saw a comment on other forums from MN3, & Dan Berger.
    If I had more room, I'd try to pick it up for $250-$300, sail the crap out of it for a few months, then sell it.
    For those in the USA, I bet they could get it for $200-$300 US, if you wrecked it after 4 days, so what?
    Are you sailing much?
    Been a Shi**tty summer here, wish I was at my Western place, mid 30's every day for last 3 months. Going to take the stinkpot through the Trent Severn to Georgian Bay,(Canadian side of Lake Huron) tomorrow.
    If you are down this way, give me a call, we have 4 Cats fully rigged on the shore. My neighbor saw us sailing, bought a clapped H16, crazy bastard saw me on the Dart, went out in 31mph last week, went swimming 5 times! He is the Ex Canadian waterski champ 2 years, tremendous upper body/core strength, they thought it was the most fun they've had in years.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    --
  • Yeah there are a few cats that we manufactured in Minnesota. Taft and maybe the trak 14, haven't seen a lot of nacras this year. I want to get a little singlehander like a 5.0 or 470, but the only one I've seen was stored in the water full time and too expensive.

Wind has been horrible here, either dead calm or super scary nothing in between. Only been out a few times. Also don't have time because I'm embroiled in a billion dollar diversion project in the northern US. I wish I was flying your way. I fly to BC about once a month and to LA or Minneapolis for at least a week a month and occasionally to regina. I've put on so many miles this year I'm hoping to get some free trips soon. Would love to come and sail with you sometime. I'll let you know when I get to Toronto again. I'll probably go to out Mississauga office sometime this year.

--
    Dave Bonin
    1981 Nacra 5.2 "Lucile"
    1986 Nacra 5.7 "Belle"
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.