Prindle 18 w/ wings, Prindle 16, Prindle 15, current
    Hobie 16 in rebuild
    2 Hobie 18 past
    NACRA 5.2 past

Saint Cloud, Florida
    member Lake Eustis Sail Club
    http://www.lakeeustissailingclub.org
    --
  • Those hulls actually look like they are in pretty good shape too. I wonder what happened to the rest of the rig? A little too far for me to make a road trip, but anyone in SoCal could make the run pretty easily.

--
    dg
    NACRA 5.2 #400
    This End Up
    Original owner since 1975
    --
  • Hey Dartman, have you seen this?
    Road trip!
    You could start Fleet Martinez!

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • Actually, I did. I had thought about starting my Nacra 5.2 build, but the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced to just fix up my two other Darts and upgrade my Prindle 18-2. If anybody wants to take it off my hands, I'll be more than happy to just give it away to somebody that will give it a good home. It will need a trailer, but the boat is solid and worth fixing up. Bob Martinez, Ventura Sailing Club Multihull Fleet Captain
  • DartmanBob Martinez, Ventura Sailing Club Multihull Fleet Captain

Dude, this needs to be your signature on thebeachcats.com.
    We should talk.

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • Don't want the project, but have the trailer, mast, tramp, sails, jib blocke, 7:1 mainsheet Harkin,rudders, castings with pivmatics, tiller xbar & extension. Pete 909-800-5237
  • Dartman...sorry for the hijack, but can you answer a question?
    I picked up a sweet '91 Dart/Sprint 15, (with jib/trap), just because I've wanted one, & one came up with 2 sets of sails, (1 nearly brand new Hyde Performance..his "race" sail) & in generally excellent condition.
    Looking at it today, there is a small bullseye on each transom, upper outboard corner.
    What is that for?

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • If by bullseye you are referring to the flairleads, then those are used to attach a restraint line or chicken line that has a stainless steel hook used by the crew or skipper. The hook is attached to the trap harness and this keeps the crew or skipper from being thrown forward when you stuff a hull or hit a wave that decelerates the boat but your momentum keeps you going forward, possibly pitchpoling or capsizing your boat!!! On Dart, it is about 3 or 4 feet long and held at the hook by a bungee cord on the deck when not in use. Onw one each hull. A rather clever device!!! I did take a picture of mine but nit sure how to attach it here. That's Bob Videan's job!!!
  • How much for the Nacra 5.2 stuff, Pete?
  • QuoteIf by bullseye you are referring to the flairleads, then those are used to attach a restraint line or chicken line that has a stainless steel hook used by the crew or skipper.

Thanks, I didn't think those little fairleads would be strong enough to withstand a PeterPan.
    If you Email me the photo, I'll include it (giving you credit) in an album I'll post here on Dart 15.
    Send it,(any others you think useful) to edchris177 at hotmail dot com
    (The email addy is spelled out to prevent malicious bots from picking it up)

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • One K, Bob. Mast is 30' so needs to be cut down. Daggers are carbon fiber/nomex. Don't have oem's. Trailer is very good, no rust, new lights, good tires. Pete

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.