Last year @tnell arranged a group buy for NACRA decals, and they had to be imported from Europe. It was a good deal, but since they didn't come until mid-October, I didn't get them on the boat until this Spring. Tomorrow should be a launch day, but today was assembling the boat, new trampoline, applying the new decals, new wire rigging, new shock cord, replacement front beam caps, and some miscellaneous bits and pieces. I even got the rudder adjustment screws put on that came from Edchris177. The only thing that didn't get done was hydroturf. I just need to get something to make a template from as I'm not confident in free-cutting this stuff.
Anyway, I got NACRA 570 decals, and modified them to remove the 0 and used the center of the 0 to make a decimal, so NACRA 5.7 updated.
NACRA 5.7 (1984 Sail 181)
This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.