Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Wave Bridle Anchors  Bottom

• Anyone have info or photos of what these look like? The bridle eyelets have moved up a millimeter or so, in its 19 years of use. I came up empty on numerous Internet searches. If I was to guess they are individual cylindrical anchors but short of x-Ray I don't know how to verify this.

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • matt miller at the hobie forums will have that answer for sure (and any hobie question you could ever think of)
  • ctcatamanAnyone have info or photos of what these look like? The bridle eyelets have moved up a millimeter or so, in its 19 years of use.

Is this question about the H or the T ??

A

--
    Tornado (80's Reg White)
    Prindle 18-2 (sold)
    Dart 16 (hired and hooked)
    13 mtr steel cutter (sold)
    Etap 22, unsinkable sailing pocket cruiser.

Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    --
  • Hi Andre,

This is for the new Wave. We replaced the same anchors on the Tornado last year.

John

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • Apparently Hobie used some aluminum anchors on early models. The corrosion makes them expand, and pushes the plastic out. They made a strap repair kit for a while but no more. Easy DIY project. Surprisingly hard to find info on this.

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --
  • Apparently Hobie used some aluminum anchors on early models. The corrosion makes them expand, and pushes the plastic out. They made a strap repair kit for a while but no more. Easy DIY project. Surprisingly hard to find info on this.

--
    John

Nacra 5.0
    CT
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.