Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Best catamaran in bay with tight 1-3 foot waves  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

• For a Mystere 6, have a look on the Kijiji site, select "location", (top right) to Quebec. Scroll down, there are always a few 6 & 6XL's for sale.
    The ads are mostly in French,(copy test & paste into Google TANSLATE), but many people also converse in English. Ads will be CDN$, roughly 30% less in USD.
    Lake Magog also has a large Mystere fleet.
    http://www.kijiji.ca/b-quebec/catamaran/k0l9001
    This would be just what you want, already has spin, an 8 hr drive, but heck, I drove 8 hrs for a Nacra.
    http://www.kijiji.ca/v-vo…earchNavigationFlag=true

Edited by Edchris177 on May 14, 2016 - 11:49 AM.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Scott,

I sent you an email, and will follow that up with a PM here. Here on the Chesapeake Bay, we have one of the most active fleets of Nacra 20's, with 6 boats plus 2 F18's. N20's are great because they are very reasonably priced and very very fast in the light air conditions typically experienced on the bay. Faster than a F18 in under 8 kts of breeze with equal crew skill levels etc. They are not hard boats to sail, but given their high speed, take some time to learn. Crew skill with a kite rigged boat is very important if sailing fast, less so if recreationally sailing. Will take a few training sessions...

Email me at my screenname @gmail DOT com and I will get you on a boat locally and make sure we find you a good ride. Likely a trip up to New England or down south will be required but I know where the good 20's are hanging out :)

-Sam
  • Scott,

I sent you an email, and will follow that up with a PM here. Here on the Chesapeake Bay, we have one of the most active fleets of Nacra 20's, with 6 boats plus 2 F18's. N20's are great because they are very reasonably priced and very very fast in the light air conditions typically experienced on the bay. Faster than a F18 in under 8 kts of breeze with equal crew skill levels etc. They are not hard boats to sail, but given their high speed, take some time to learn. Crew skill with a kite rigged boat is very important if sailing fast, less so if recreationally sailing. Will take a few training sessions...

Email me at my screenname @gmail DOT com and I will get you on a boat locally and make sure we find you a good ride. Likely a trip up to New England or down south will be required but I know where the good 20's are hanging out :)

-Sam
  • he does fly with oversized sails and I think he has hidden turbo props underwater too
    jalexThanks for the video, I can't reel in a Mystere on my Gcat, time to train harder

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.