Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Bought a Gibbs Shark in Mn  Bottom

• I found this cool boat and had to buy it. It has been in the water very little and is in great condition. Sails are like new. I have sailed a Hobie some but am a beginner. The mainsheet blocks and lines are missing. I am also missing jib sheetsand hardware. Are there any shark guys out there that can recommend the best setup. 6:1 8:1 fiddle triple block ? Also a noobie to forums like this Thanks. How do I post images

Edited by l8brakeke on Jul 22, 2015 - 10:34 AM.
  • That's a large main on the Shark. Years ago my next door neighbor was 6 times Nat'l champ on the Shark. Check my ads on the classifieds here, but I would suggest 7:1 or 8:1. Is it a Gibbs (plastic deck) or from England (varnished wood deck? Pete 909-800-5237
  • Quote How do I post images

Look at the menu items at top of page. Click on FAQ.
    There you will find a tutorial on making albums & posting photos.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • There is a Shark Facebook page and these are the individuals that are into restoring and racing the sharks...probably your best resource out there.

--
    Randy Neubauer
    Apple Valley, MN
    2001 H18M
    --
  • l8brakekeI found this cool boat and had to buy it. It has been in the water very little and is in great condition. Sails are like new. I have sailed a Hobie some but am a beginner.

Welcome to TheBeachcats.com!

I've always thought Sharks were cool. We do have some Shark owners and former owners here. Instructions for posting photos. Linked in my signature below.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.