Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Looking for the beach cat rental on Ana Maria Island  Bottom

• My wife and I will be vacationing on Anna Maria Island, FL (Sarasota area) between 6/26 and 7/2. Is there a place that I can rent a beach cat on the island? I can also crew for somebody. icon_cool

--
    Adam Bartos
    Nacra 5.0
    SolCat 18 (sold)
    Lake Zurich, IL
    --
  • Adam,

Try Coastal Water sports at the Silver Surf Resort. They are about a mile north of Cortez Road in Bradenton Beach. The owners are Ralph and Beth,both are great people. Ralph has raced for years, and very cat friendly. They have Hobie Waves on the beach, but do have several G- Cats at their house across the street. Give them a shout a head of time and he can help you work something out. Their cell is 941-778-4969.

If you haven't made reservations yet, a better deal is The Diplomat Resort on Long Boat Key. They are cat friendly on the gulf and allow you to keep your cat at the back door of your room on the beach. There is beach access on the north side of the resort from the street.

--
    Forrest
    I-20 USA-645
    Hernando, Florida
    "There's not enough rum in the drum"
    --
  • MillCreekAdam,

Try Coastal Water sports at the Silver Surf Resort. They are about a mile north of Cortez Road in Bradenton Beach. The owners are Ralph and Beth,both are great people. Ralph has raced for years, and very cat friendly. They have Hobie Waves on the beach, but do have several G- Cats at their house across the street. Give them a shout a head of time and he can help you work something out. Their cell is 941-778-4969.

If you haven't made reservations yet, a better deal is The Diplomat Resort on Long Boat Key. They are cat friendly on the gulf and allow you to keep your cat at the back door of your room on the beach. There is beach access on the north side of the resort from the street.

Thank you Forest. I will give Ralf & Beth a call. This time we are flying, so no option to take my N5.0. We will be staying between Holmes and Brandenton beach, I guess not that far from them. icon_cool

--
    Adam Bartos
    Nacra 5.0
    SolCat 18 (sold)
    Lake Zurich, IL
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.