Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Nacra 450 Price help??  Bottom

• A friend has a Nacra 450 that she is selling locally (within our fleet) and I can't find any other 450s for sale to compare price. The boat is immaculate and everything is in excellent shape--it needs nothing to sail. It has a REALLY nice galvanized trailer, too.

She bought the boat new, and I took the tramp off every winter and all the rigging, tramp and sails have been stored inside. She had a bottom job (added 4 layers of gel to the bottoms) a few years ago and I waxed it at the beginning of every season. It is a sweet boat.

Does anyone have a guess at what a fair price would be?
  • There was one for sale in Miami if I remember correctly. I think it was in the low 2k range. I think it was on eBay and I have no idea if it ever sold at that price. It probably was not as nice as what you describe. My gut says it should be worth a little more than a comparable Wave, say $3,500-$3,900ish.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • Hmm. I was thinking $2000-2500. The sale is between friends, so I don't want to hurt either one!
  • I didnt see the age of the boat but my gut says a fair price for nice boat that is " immaculate and everything is in excellent shape" is worth $2500 - $5000

sure there are good deals around (i got my h18 for $400) but a boat that is ready to sail, with good equip is at a premium this time of year
  • An easy sale between friends is certainly worth something in not having to market the boat and present it to multiple people.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • MN3I didnt see the age of the boat but my gut says a fair price for nice boat that is " immaculate and everything is in excellent shape" is worth $2500 - $5000

sure there are good deals around (i got my h18 for $400) but a boat that is ready to sail, with good equip is at a premium this time of year

It is? I have an immaculate Nacra Infusion for sale that has had ONE, count it, ONE, hit! Over 400 views...

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.