Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Bare What You Dare  Bottom

• Sent several e-mails out stating my intent to attend and requesting info on the race and hotel info. Does someone not want me to attend? I really want to race my H 18.
  • I'm surprised you haven't heard anything back from them, I have to imagine its an oversite. Very welcoming group and I assure you they want you to come! Here's the NOR http://www.emsa-sailing.o…04/NOR-for-BWYD-2014.doc. You should be able to do a search to find hotels, there are some pretty close I believe. Rick's phone number is on the NOR, give him a call, he'll point you in the right direction. Where are you located? We'd love to have you at the EMSA events. You can join our Yahoo group, catamaran crazy, and keep informed and get really quick answers. There is a link to join it on the EMSA website http://www.emsa-sailing.org

Edited by lakewateree on Apr 19, 2014 - 07:48 PM.

--
    Mac
    Midlands South Carolina
    AHPC Viper USA 366
    A Cat USA 366
    Super Cat 17
    --
  • As Mac said, we would love to have you. You can call me 864-303-3878 and I would be happy to help anyway I can.

Most of our group camps out at the club. There is several motels reasonably close though.

--
    Greenville SC

Offering sails and other go fast parts for A-class catamarans
    --
  • I am in the Tampa Bay area. I have tried to pre-reg. with rick and mark with no reply. I am coming, hope there will be an 18 fleet? Jim.
  • I left a message with the both of them to doublecheck their emails. Let me know if you don't hear back from one or both of them soon.

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • Still have not heard from anyone. I am planning on coming, any other 18's out there planning on attending? I would hate to drive all the way from Florida and not have a fleet to race with.
  • Lack of a response from Mark you should not be interpreted as us not wanting you to come!

Its looking like there may be one or two Hobie 18's coming up from Charleston. I'm coming up on my 16.
  • Jim,

Did you get me e-mail?

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • The regatta is less than a week away with great weather forecasted!

--
    Greenville SC

--
  • Hotel reservations made, hope there is an 18 fleet since I am coming from Florida.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.