Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Ocean Springs, Mid-Winters  Bottom

• How many of you going to Ocean Springs? Any group plans?
  • My girlfriend and I are going. Trying to talk a couple other Memphis area locals into going but no luck so far. I'm headed down that friday morning early to get setup. Went last year, had a blast. icon_biggrin
    Tim G

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --
  • fxloop I'm headed down that friday morning early to get setup. Went last year, had a blast. icon_biggrin
    Tim G

Skippers meeting is at 9:30 AM Friday.
    1st warning is at 11:30 AM Friday.

You do mean Thursday or really early Friday.

--
    Ron
    Nacra F18
    Reservoir Sailing Assn.
    Brandon, Mississippi
    --
  • It will be my first time to sail my H20, maybe second if it warms up enough the next weekend or two so I won't be competitively racing. I'll just get in the way of all the Pro's that attend MWE; by in the way I mean when they're lapping me lol
    Tim

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --
  • I hate to divert traffic away from Damon's awesome site... but check our facebook for the map of folks currently signed up...

Come sail with us! If you don't have a hobie... we have a great casual low key in the bay cans race end of April for just $25.... it celebrates the landing of the French on our shores in the year 1699... a no frills, just thrills... regatta, trying to encourage lots of kids and small boats.. so crack out that old sunfish if you needed a reason!

https://www.facebook.com/OceanSpringsYachtClub
  • and the fastest sweetest hobie 18 on the coast is for sale... just PM or e-mail me... icon_cool

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.