Ocean Springs, Mid-Winters

How many of you going to Ocean Springs? Any group plans?
My girlfriend and I are going. Trying to talk a couple other Memphis area locals into going but no luck so far. I'm headed down that friday morning early to get setup. Went last year, had a blast. icon_biggrin
Tim G

--
Tim Grover
1996 Hobie Miracle 20
Two Hobie 14's
1983 G-Cat Restored
Memphis TN / North Mississippi
--
fxloop I'm headed down that friday morning early to get setup. Went last year, had a blast. icon_biggrin
Tim G

Skippers meeting is at 9:30 AM Friday.
1st warning is at 11:30 AM Friday.

You do mean Thursday or really early Friday.

--
Ron
Nacra F18
Reservoir Sailing Assn.
Brandon, Mississippi
--
It will be my first time to sail my H20, maybe second if it warms up enough the next weekend or two so I won't be competitively racing. I'll just get in the way of all the Pro's that attend MWE; by in the way I mean when they're lapping me lol
Tim

--
Tim Grover
1996 Hobie Miracle 20
Two Hobie 14's
1983 G-Cat Restored
Memphis TN / North Mississippi
--
I hate to divert traffic away from Damon's awesome site... but check our facebook for the map of folks currently signed up...

Come sail with us! If you don't have a hobie... we have a great casual low key in the bay cans race end of April for just $25.... it celebrates the landing of the French on our shores in the year 1699... a no frills, just thrills... regatta, trying to encourage lots of kids and small boats.. so crack out that old sunfish if you needed a reason!

https://www.facebook.com/OceanSpringsYachtClub
and the fastest sweetest hobie 18 on the coast is for sale... just PM or e-mail me... icon_cool