Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Marina Del Rey, Ca.  Bottom

• Anybody out there sail at Marina Del Rey? My buddy has a P-Cat in the mast-up storage area and we sail quite often.

Bill

--
    Bill
    Nacra 5.5 SL
    Redondo Beach, CA
    --
  • There's no wind in MDR. The place to sail cats in Los Angeles is the Clairemont ramp in Belmont Shore, Long Beach. 15-18 all summer afternoons, a ramp across the wide beach, plenty of parking. Need beach wheels for last 60' or 4 whl drive. Pete
  • I just moved to Culver City and would love to do some sailing out of MDR. Let me know if anyone is out there!!
  • MDR by far not the best in SoCal. It's either Claremont ramp at Long Beach or Big Bear (season opens May 1st). Pete
  • pbegleThere's no wind in MDR. The place to sail cats in Los Angeles is the Clairemont ramp in Belmont Shore, Long Beach. 15-18 all summer afternoons, a ramp across the wide beach, plenty of parking. Need beach wheels for last 60' or 4 whl drive. Pete

You drive on that beach and you'll get a ticket.... witnessed many an occasion of this when I lived there...

But I do agree, can't beat the wind there... Also there is some good wind to the North in Ventura

--
    John Schwartz
    Ventura, CA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.