Marina Del Rey, Ca.

Anybody out there sail at Marina Del Rey? My buddy has a P-Cat in the mast-up storage area and we sail quite often.

Bill

--
Bill
Nacra 5.5 SL
Redondo Beach, CA
--
There's no wind in MDR. The place to sail cats in Los Angeles is the Clairemont ramp in Belmont Shore, Long Beach. 15-18 all summer afternoons, a ramp across the wide beach, plenty of parking. Need beach wheels for last 60' or 4 whl drive. Pete
I just moved to Culver City and would love to do some sailing out of MDR. Let me know if anyone is out there!!
MDR by far not the best in SoCal. It's either Claremont ramp at Long Beach or Big Bear (season opens May 1st). Pete
pbegleThere's no wind in MDR. The place to sail cats in Los Angeles is the Clairemont ramp in Belmont Shore, Long Beach. 15-18 all summer afternoons, a ramp across the wide beach, plenty of parking. Need beach wheels for last 60' or 4 whl drive. Pete

You drive on that beach and you'll get a ticket.... witnessed many an occasion of this when I lived there...

But I do agree, can't beat the wind there... Also there is some good wind to the North in Ventura

--
John Schwartz
Ventura, CA
--