Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

New Category in Classifieds (Sails For Sale)  Bottom

• To better organize things in the Classifieds I've been considering some new categories.

The first new one I've added is "Sails For Sale". To qualify for this category, ads must feature only sails. Items that are normally attached or sold with sails such as battens and booms are only allowed if they are a package deal with the sail, otherwise they need to be in "Parts for Sale".

There is a pretty impressive amount of sails for sale already and I hope this both makes it easier to find the sails you are looking for and cleans up the parts category too.

http://www.thebeachcats.c…aran-sails-for-sale.html

I've moved all the ads that have only sails to the new category, if you spot any others that belong please use the contact form to let me know along with a link to the ad.

If you are subscribed to "parts for sale" and want to receive email notifications of new ads in the "sails for sale" category, you'll need to go to the new category and click on the "Subscribe to Category" link at the bottom of the ad list.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Brilliant!

--
    FYC, Nacra 5.2 "Chris's Flyer" & Nacra Playcat
    Previously owned: Trac 14, H14, H16, H18, N5.0, G-cat 5.0
    --
  • I'm a fan as well.

--
    Rob
    OKC
    Pile of Nacra parts..
    --
  • Cool, thanks!
  • Nice

--
    Jim
    New Orleans

'83 H18 SX mods 2013 -
    '65 Lavey Craft 2005 -
    '69 Cal 25 1997 - 2001
    '80 P16 1980 - 1996
    --
  • Excellent, I have been watching sails and will be in the market later this year.

--
    Mooched Beachcats in the past
    Time to try ownership with Nacra 5.7
    Port Clinton, Lake Erie Islands, Ohio
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.