Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Trade my supercat17 for a prindle 16??  Bottom

• I have fell in love with the ease of sailing and rigging my prindle 16. I'm looking for someone who wants to trade their prindle for my supercat. The details of my supercat are in the classifieds. I live in ny. My plan was to sell the supercat and buy another prindle for my other house. Any thoughts?
  • I have a P16 and would trade with you in a heartbeat, if you did not live so far away. The SC's have by far the most awesome hull shapes of any cat on the water today, JMHO. If I was to sell my P16 I would be asking the same price of your SC17, I picked up a set of Smythe Sails in excellent condition with all the battens that give me control like I have never experienced before.

Why don't you jump in your private plane and jet on down here to MO, we could go back to either one of your houses and discuss the details over a cold one.......... icon_biggrin
  • welcome to my world captainvic! i absolutely love my p16...love it. sooo easy to rig, engineered to perfection, extremely sturdy and lighter than a h16...handles high winds easily...i can go on and on...buying new sails for it and sticking with this platform!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Sold my supercat17 last night to a great guy on this forum. He got a great deal on a clean boat and all the extra parts I had. Sad to see the supercat go, that boat was a rocket, I am going to keep sailing my prindle 16 and look for another one to make perfect.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.