Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Let's Get US sailing Together! Fun!  Bottom

• Me first,
    Tim Grover
    Memphis TN, Ready to sail within 3 hrs radius with a week notice (weather permitting). TN, MS, AL, KY, AR, FL

Lets get a gang of sailors within reason this spring? Weekend camp if a good drive? Can get my spare complete H16 fixed up for those on the fence.. Free Beer, Booze, food, weekend lodging to a nice guy that wants to help me inject epoxy in spots to get another complete H16 on the water!
    I already got one H16 flying at the Juana's Good Time Regatta = Super fun,Plenty of pics with Damon and many others there out on the bay.. lets get another H16 going i have laying around with the really nice tilt trailer. I really hope Arkabuttla Lake is on the map this next season.
    Yes, my sail for some reason won't go up another 6" ( i tried hard ) and i do have a cooler rack on the front ;)

I'll haul my hobie 16 within 9 hrs to sail with a group, just need a heads up and a few weeks notice to give my boss at work and arrange lodging.

Nice to hear from you!

Tim

grovertim@gmail.com

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/fxloop/DSCF5772.jpg

--
    Tim Grover
    1996 Hobie Miracle 20
    Two Hobie 14's
    1983 G-Cat Restored
    Memphis TN / North Mississippi
    --
  • Bill Kent
    Columbus, Indiana

Ready to sail within a 6 hour radius with a week notice ( wind and work permitting).
    Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan and even Tennessee but not limited too these states.

I like salty waters too... icon_cool

I have two Hobie 16's and a Hobie 21SE ready to have a good time. prost

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.