Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Calendar is Getting Low  Bottom

• The calendar is getting kind of empty. If you have an event where you know the date you can add it to the calendar even if it is in 2013. The further ahead you can add your event the longer it will be on the calendar to attract attention.

Link to add events (login first)
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…vent&type=event&func=new

This link is under the main Calendar tab in the top navigation.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I don't know how to add to the calender but why not add tradewinds in Islamorada FL?
  • mike1021I don't know how to add to the calender but why not add tradewinds in Islamorada FL?

it was held 2 weeks ago... the new one (2013) has tentatively been scheduled but there is no NOR yet
  • MN3
    mike1021I don't know how to add to the calender but why not add tradewinds in Islamorada FL?

it was held 2 weeks ago... the new one (2013) has tentatively been scheduled but there is no NOR yet

Andrew, that was Steeplechase. Tradewinds is coming up Jan. 19-21.

--
    Philip
    --
  • mike1021I don't know how to add to the calender but why not add tradewinds in Islamorada FL?

It's super-simple to add events to the calendar, if you can post messages to the forum then the calendar should be a breeze. I'd love to have all the catamaran related events listed, but don't' have time to dig up the correct details or find events, so rely on the members to do it.

To add an event just go to the form at
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…vent&type=event&func=new

or use the link under the main Calendar tab.

Events still have to be approved after they are submitted, and please include as much info as you can dig up to make the listing complete.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • DamonLinkousI'd love to have all the catamaran related events listed, but don't' have time to dig up the correct details or find events, so rely on the members to do it.

It really would be nice to have all of the catamaran events in once place. I've been digging around the internet lately and have been finding more and more regattas nearby that I've never heard of. This next year I plan to go to as many regattas as I can.

I'll be back in Florida this summer, which surprisingly doesn't have that many regattas in the summer.

--
    -Zach
    --
  • Thanks to Rob from Ocean Springs Yacht Club for adding the OSYC events. These are always great, looking forward to 2013.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--
  • Regarding 'don't have the time to do it', have you thought of compiling a list of the yacht club contacts and periodically soliciting them to add to the calendar as you instruct above? This would be in addition to members posting in the calendars. Maybe you already do this.

Regards,

--
    Ted
    Hobie 16
    South Carolina Lake sailing
    --
  • yelkenli1Regarding 'don't have the time to do it', have you thought of compiling a list of the yacht club contacts and periodically soliciting them to add to the calendar as you instruct above? This would be in addition to members posting in the calendars. Maybe you already do this.

Regards,

That would be great, can I get a volunteer to compile and maintain such a list? I would love to send calendar reminders to all organizations that host events related to beachcats. Not just Yacht Clubs but also class associations etc.

Some good stuff is coming into the calendar, so anyone who knows of the events in your area, please gather the details and add them, you don't have to be the official rep for the event to add it.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

--

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.