Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

shoes for hobie 16  Bottom

• i was wondering what shoes anyone would recomend for better grip while on the wire. i sail a hobie 16 singlehanded on the east shore of oneida lake usually in 4+ft waves and slide a lot...thanks
  • Hey 2 hulls..... I live on Oneida lk. also in Bernhards Bay. contact me if ya want ! What shoes? HMMM I wear a boot when I go out.~less mud & stuff between my toes. not sure what kind cause I have so many shoes, could never find the right ones for me.Everything is in storage for now.
    I fly a 17 & 18 Hobie, my girl has a 14turbo

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • In the colder weather I wear my wet suit boots, because of the insulating quality of the neoprene. In the warmer weather I wear SPERRY TOP-SIDER Men's Gradient Technical Shoes From $48.88 at West Marine. They are quick drying, have elastic laces with a lock, and drain. No I don't work for sperry or west.
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/269313/377%20710/0/sperry/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/10/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=sperry&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=10&Ns=0&keyword=sperry&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5001&subdeptNum=20&classNum=536

good luck finding a shoe.
  • I bought a pair of Chuck Taylor low cuts and ran a drill thru the bottom of the shoes for drainage. They work well on both sailboats and jet skis when u need to stick to the boat or doin body drags. Since they are tied, they wont fall off and they dont fill with water as a booty does. Oh and when ur done sailing u can wear them in the bar for a few cold 1 s

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.