Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Michigan Sailing - Lake Michigan (via Weko Beach in Bridgman) this Sunday  Bottom

• Headed to Weko beach this Sunday, planning on having a couple boats show up and sailing, chillin and grillin. Anyone interested is welcome, the more the merrier.

$15 gets you a day park pass and launch pass, back your trailer directly into Lake Michigan, no beach wheels required.

Only stopped by the beach to check it out, open for reviews, info, advice, about launching and sailing in that area.

--
    Cesar (Cez) S.
    Hobie 16 (had a few)
    Nacra 5.2 "Hull Yeah"
    Vectorworks XJ - A class (not named yet)
    West Michigan (Grand Rapids/Holland Area)
    --
  • I love Weko Beach icon_smile

I had a tight fit driving back to the launch with my mast into the trees but was able to just miss the branches. Let me know if the park people have pruned those branches back. They told me that next time they have a snorkel lift there to change some light bulbs they will trim back those branches.
    Please help push that issue, thanks... icon_wink

Here is a photo of the beach

http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp63563%3Enu%3D9997%3E568%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3555%3C%3B79%3A%3B34%3Bnu0mrj

and here are my kids sailing with me on my Hobie 21SE there

http://images5a.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp635%3C6%3Enu%3D9997%3E568%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3555%3C%3B79%3B234%3Bnu0mrj

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • Cool pictures, when I checked it out a few weeks ago the trees looked pretty close.
    I'll let you know what I see and say something if they didn't do anything, OR you can just come out on Sunday......
    Haha

--
    Cesar (Cez) S.
    Hobie 16 (had a few)
    Nacra 5.2 "Hull Yeah"
    Vectorworks XJ - A class (not named yet)
    West Michigan (Grand Rapids/Holland Area)
    --
  • Have Fun! My boat is a near permanent resident of ogden dunes beach (~40 miles south). I will be attending the CRAM race in muskegon in august though!

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.