Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Patrick Air Force Base beach launch?  Bottom

• hi, new to the forum icon_biggrin

I've noticed some trailered cats at Patrick Air Force Base beachside... is there a place where you can launch a catamaran on the beach? icon_confused
  • Yes sir. Right at (28.228107, -80.599391) there is a small path that is wide enough to get a catamaran through on cat trax. It has eroded quite a bit in the past year but is still doable with 2 people and some momentum. The water is mostly clear of rocks. We try to go out at high tide but haven't hit anything at low tide either.

Just don't park in the grass. We usually unload the boat near the path and then drive the trailer over to the small parking lot to the North.

Edited by PurdueZach on Jul 05, 2012 - 08:25 AM.

--
    -Zach
    --
  • wow! THANKS PurdueZach!

Edited by abbynormal on Jul 05, 2012 - 09:35 AM.
  • Also, I have heard Fisher Park in Cocoa is a good place to put in. It is busier and costs $5 though.

--
    -Zach
    --
  • Anyone been to Fischer Park yet? I may be going Saturday.

Everyone is welcome to join if you're in the area and want to do some ocean sailing.

--
    -Zach
    --
  • How was Fischer Park?

Considering river storage as an alternative. Is there a secure (security cams would be a huge plus - a few years ago, had a boat and trailer stolen right out of my condo parking area AND it was locked) and easy to store and launch place along the Banana River Central to South Brevard area?

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.