http://outerbanks.craigsl….org/boa/3119035946.html

http://images.craigslist.org/5N75Ee5Fa3Gd3k83Kbc74dbd88193360a12b3.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/5E15X45Jd3G43Mb3H2c745e4db21123a512ee.jpg

--
    AJ
    Barefoot 12 Proa Outrigger
    Coastal NC, USA
    --
  • Is the seller unsure of the make of the boat or does he have a Hobie as well?? H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • I think he was saying the trailer would be good for a hobie or prindle..
  • honest hal says "THAT'S A GOOD DEAL PAW PAW!!!"...bring wine and save even more!!!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Billie. Bob.. Been missen ya all. U done ben busy with the hotties an haulen that "P" machine all over the gulf i pose. Had a feller out here in cal i forn ia with one of those "p" boats. Looked a bit like a army surplus assult things with that seme down the hull.. Whats that 4?? .. But suprise suprise. It Haulled assburgers. Had the fam on board and the "Q' and a small picnic table .. Burgers and Paps blu ribben.. Nice folke. Got some pix (O K Damion).. Will start a poto thread.. Not as nice a ride as U got. Actually, the boy did a great job of re-hab. Here in gods country there are few parts boats and he said he got it in pieces.. Needed a link for tacking the jib blocks right . had them tacked to the side stays. No No.. It was a 16.. I have seen the 18 with the blocks mounted on a line from hul to hul.. (I think). Toll him I had freinds in far away places that still sailed them and I would figer it out for him.. Business is slow here. Volume is down. Might have a sale on a olde H 16 for 500$ to a youngster I feel sorry for. Well the boat only has one pontoon so i dont feel that sorry. Went up to the moantains (serias) last weekend. WOW.. A cats (YES i Want one) looked like skeeters in a slow down south streem.. And a carbonite 20. Took all the finishes. Felt soo left out came home with extra wine.. No hotties. Had to crew on a H 18.. Olde guys get scuffed up when they have to crawl under that boom. Thinking about jet boats.. Know anyone there who want to move to the coast and by a dealership?? Cheers from the right coast.. Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • QuoteMight have a sale on a olde H 16 for 500$ to a youngster I feel sorry for. Well the boat only has one pontoon so i dont feel that sorry.

honest indeed! that's right friends, you heard it from the man!

QuoteHere in gods country there are few parts boats and he said he got it in pieces..

was wundrin why you weren't slinging prindles... they grow on trees down here, mayby hire a good trucker to haul merchandise to and fro the sales districts...boats, oysters, shrimp, grape juice, you know...

QuoteWent up to the moantains (serias) last weekend.

ain't that where they ate all them people???

http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=72653&g2_

CHEERS!!!

Edited by coastrat on Jul 06, 2012 - 07:22 PM.

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • On the P16 if it was an early version with no hull ports then the jib might be connected to the side stays.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.