Tom

--
    Tom Benedict
    Island of Hawaii
    P-Cat 18 / Sail# 361 / HA 7633 H / "Smilodon"
    --
  • science project...

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • BILL !! That is a great idea for you !! Just cut a hole in the center pontoon for the Keg and mount some Lawn Chairs on the outer ones for the Hotties.. Also should add a small storage thing there to hold suntan lotion and mascara. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • even better hal...lash together a dozen or so ice chest...mount a broom handle as a mast and use the hotties bikinnis as sails!...you won't get anywhere fast but what's the hurry? we can play put the lotion in the hard to get spots and all sortsd of good clean fun!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Mr Bill I love the idea of the sails. Gives a new meaning to downhaul and leach and leer and luffing. Going to need a bunch of lotion with out there with their suits off and on the pole ... but you will find out who the real blonds are and take approriate advantage there in.. Use some pasties for telltails ... and if the hotties are slim and (well you know) no need to use larger sheets to trim the (well you will know what needs to be trimed).. Remember the "hard to get to spots" dont need lotion. Often time they are tense and just need attention.. sheeting in or a jibe.. Especially if the sails are d or dd sails. In big wind dd's should be sailed with a tight rig and no jive. Just go hard to windward. And relax afterward with the bruskies and a smoke.. h

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • hal, i'm proud to know you! you sooo get it...double d's make it a spin boat...can use brass pole that must be polished daily...it's this foreward thinking that will propell cat sailing into the mainstream, forget americas cup-america will be watching "the hooters challenge"!!! keep up the good work, the stockholders meeting will be a "hoot"...keep mining those "nuggets"!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • we had a local guy here who added a "hull" to the center of his boat that attached at the front beam and went under the bridals. It was used exclusively for ice and beverages.

It was made from the bow of another cat.. and did not have much drag

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.