Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Sailing Rebel  Bottom

• you really give that wave hell!..i'm jealous of the nice curved padded seats they have...my boat has a soft spot on the port hull where a friend took some liberties with a "big-ole-gal", haven't fixed it yet cause i like the squishy sensation. looks like you get some honking wind up there, can't wait to see some film on a hobie 16 turning a front flip! love the approach to your sailing...ALL OUT!!!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Bill LIBERTIES WITH A GAL ?? SQUISHY ?? HONKING?? Come on bud .. Bad for biz.. Bruski and Hottie OK but "Squishy".. Suprized the censor let that one fly.. How will that be received in the bord room?? Remember.. YOur
    rep u tation. Hope thos contracts dont just squish a way .. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • OK Bill - just have to know Were beer goggles involved?? I know I did my damn best to keep a friend from playing with a gal the size of a large calf one nite after he had a few beers. He wanted to take her home and I had to tell him she would not fit in the car. Luckily he did not make a squishy spots on the Vette

--
    Lee - On the BIG Lake in MS

Harstil Kaulua 31 - Current Project Boat
    Cal 25 - What ? Time to freshen it up again??
    MC Scow 16 (1 in the water and 1 parts/project) SOLD
    Capri 22 - What do you mean you wont deliver it??
    Chrysler Pirateer 13 - new addition to the fleet
    --
  • she had a cute face and a good personality...and a big-ole-butt...real big butt. it took a while for the googles to reach the proper prescription(3a.m.)...and then BAM!!! bootycall prindle style... if they would have just done it on the other side also then the boat would be more comfy.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Bill and Lee,
    maybe y'all aren't the two fellers to be talking about fat chicks. Just sayin'.

love,
    mama
  • haha tami, i was wonderin if any ladies were gonna say somethin'.
  • Bill.. Listen to the Tamster.. She sounds like a girl who could hold down the windward side with just will power.. Member what you said about "sooo understand".. Think about it. Ms T sounds like a lady not to be crossed.. or sit on the lee side in a blow j.. Prolly be able to grab that trap line and HIKE OUT.. Wow .. BOOTYCALL on the wire!! .. No No NO.. Call for help cuz U bee under water, or at least over yo head.. "Y'all".. Love it when guys get blindsided. Dont EVER take her to a board meeting. 2 bruskies and they be voting you out and her in.. Oh Yah.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • And loose the "big ole butt" thing. Some time it is bad.. other times O K.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • all true...all true...her bottom alone would't have been enough to crunch the deck, it took 2 to tango and tango they did!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Hal - Bill, get a room, would ya?
    icon_smile

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • A roommmeans bed-e buy. The tramp gives new meaning to Bigg and Butt. aaaaaaaaand more important.. Help for an olde guy that has lost his spring and bounce No need for a room. All the other sailers will prolly talk about it in the AM. "wow did you hear that last night.. Which camps that from ?? H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • who needs a room when you have my boat!...the tramp is clean, at least that's what she said...just try not to "bounce" on the decks, please.

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Mr. Bill Once again I am lecturing.. If she said the tramp is clean, asker "What is Clean??" If she is a chick from the fish fry AND it smells like fish she aint in a position to judge. (Perhaps she bee in the position but no state of mind to judge). Would Tami think it was clean. She bee asken??
    But good for you BOY!! As long as she belives!!! Can I get a wittnes... or wittless.. or anyone.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • Great video!
  • Hey CoastRat,
    You just put up your 1000th post and became a Chief!
    Now you get to buy us all lunch.
    Damon, name the resturaunt!
    How many posts does it take to get four stars, and are you a Commander or Bilge Rat at that point?

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • Coastrat congratulations on your promotion.

It takes 10,000 posts to become a Captain and 100,000 to make Admiral.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • with my 1001st post i'd like to thank you guys!...with my pay increase, i will treat all to anything goes off the dollar menue!(the wifes favorite anniverseray meal) and all the ice water you can drink! can't wait to see the new uni's!!! boy, the ladies will be all over me now! just 8999 post to go to be a captain! look foreward to lots of useless post, but different than the first 1000 useless post, more useless i guess...anywhoo...WHOOOOT WHOOOOT!!!!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Bill Bill Bill Is there a spot to keep track of our posts. U get NO CREDIT for the constant herassing fo the west coste pals. Damon.. Subtract all the left coast posts. specially if them are post to be business posts for his insulting business. Anyone who uses a bruski keg to hole up a toungh of a trailer instead of for sippen is not to be trusted. Congrats Pal.. Go to the head, dont let IT GO TO YOUR HEAD.. ( Do prinels hav a head??) Oh and by the way. I am not a young pup as you in sin u a ted in one of the last posts.. I bee way older than you. This left coast dealership is a hobbie gone haywire.. U bee much younger cuz U still bee thinken of hotties. My hotties are pads I put on my back after a weekend of our big 5 to 15s on the lake, smooth as glass with the shimmer of sun tan lotion on the water. Love that smell of coco butter on warm tan skin.. Keep sprouten. U always send me to nite nite wih a chuckle. Cheers Hal ..
    Remember .. When U do the WHOOOOTT stuff the B P gos up ant U get flushed ant hotties have to do CPR.. OH.. Thats the secrute.. Bummer.. CPR is on the upper extrematies.. H

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.