Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Las Vegas / Lake Mead  Bottom

• I just moved to N Las Vegas, I left my H18 behind in southern cal, are their any Hobie caters that meet on Lake Mead? reply to scallywag1548@gmail.com
  • Dont know about any sailors of any kind out there, but I can tell you that the striped bass are huge in Meade and I would LOVE to catch one on a flyrod. They will go after popcorn or chips if you throw em in the water - of course thats in a no fishing area!!! The Yacht club has really good food and there is a dive shop in the town of Lake Meade

--
    Lee - On the BIG Lake in MS

Harstil Kaulua 31 - Current Project Boat
    Cal 25 - What ? Time to freshen it up again??
    MC Scow 16 (1 in the water and 1 parts/project) SOLD
    Capri 22 - What do you mean you wont deliver it??
    Chrysler Pirateer 13 - new addition to the fleet
    --
  • There was a fleet in Vegas and a sailing shop, but that was years ago. Check with IHCA NAHCA and Hobie for dealers and fleets in the area. I sailed on Mead once (borrowed boat from dealer) gorgeous and fun. My only problem was when I can to shore I jumped off as the water looked shallow, it was so clear it was over my head, looked like a fool, but that is nothing new. It would be a shame if there was no Hobie sailing on Mead. HTH, Ricardo.

--
    Lake Perry KS
    H-18
    N-5.5 UNI +spin
    --
  • There is a southern Utah Hobie fleet that I get some emails from and I know that there a was a big Hobie sailing event at Mead early in the year. I would assume if they have an official Hobie event there that there has to be fleet there as well.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • Hobie Fleet 51 is out of Las Vegas. They are a great bunch of people. Very friendly. They put on the Havemega in Havasu this last spring and sail on the lakes of the south west and down to Mexico once or twice a year.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.