Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Another Reynolds 21 Video  Bottom

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jZ-c18Vvpk

And i know about my main sheet needs fixed, I woke up last Friday and my Back was in a muscle spasm ! But i went last Friday to go sailing! It was whitecaping so i messed my back up more i hope i am good for this weekend! I am laid off looking for work also. icon_mad

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • Nice sail and great family fun. Good luck on the job search.
  • That little girl is going to remember sailing with you and smile about it the rest of her life.
    What better reason to go sailing?

--
    Sheet In!
    Bob
    _/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
    Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
    Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
    AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
    (Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
    Arizona, USA
    --
  • No kidding. She's got a whole 'nuther kinda childhood ahead of her now. I can't wait to take mine out!

(Is it bad that I teared up at the sound of the water coming off your rudders? Cripes I miss lake sailing.) Thanks for sharing!

Tom

--
    Tom Benedict
    Island of Hawaii
    P-Cat 18 / Sail# 361 / HA 7633 H / "Smilodon"
    --
  • More videos coming thanks guys! i hope to pass up some hobies on the water :)

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • looks like the tack of the Main should be fed into the luff track and some downhaul added. The Main Blocks shouldn't push the Tack forward of the mast. I have a boomless rig on my NACRA 6.0, Love it! I'm giving it up though for a N20. Ill miss the Boomless!
    I am not familiar with your rig, but i think that in a blow, the luff may come out of the track with your current config. It may also shorten the life of your Main.

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.