Another Reynolds 21 Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jZ-c18Vvpk

And i know about my main sheet needs fixed, I woke up last Friday and my Back was in a muscle spasm ! But i went last Friday to go sailing! It was whitecaping so i messed my back up more i hope i am good for this weekend! I am laid off looking for work also. icon_mad

--
Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
Pennsylvania, PA.
--
Nice sail and great family fun. Good luck on the job search.
That little girl is going to remember sailing with you and smile about it the rest of her life.
What better reason to go sailing?

--
Sheet In!
Bob
_/)_____/)_/)____/)____/)_____/)/)__________/)__
Prindle 18-2 #244 "Wakizashi"
Prindle 16 #3690 "Pegasus" Sold (sigh)
AZ Multihull Fleet 42 member
(Way) Past Commodore of Prindle Fleet 14
Arizona, USA
--
No kidding. She's got a whole 'nuther kinda childhood ahead of her now. I can't wait to take mine out!

(Is it bad that I teared up at the sound of the water coming off your rudders? Cripes I miss lake sailing.) Thanks for sharing!

Tom

--
Tom Benedict
Island of Hawaii
P-Cat 18 / Sail# 361 / HA 7633 H / "Smilodon"
--
More videos coming thanks guys! i hope to pass up some hobies on the water :)

--
Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
Pennsylvania, PA.
--
looks like the tack of the Main should be fed into the luff track and some downhaul added. The Main Blocks shouldn't push the Tack forward of the mast. I have a boomless rig on my NACRA 6.0, Love it! I'm giving it up though for a N20. Ill miss the Boomless!
I am not familiar with your rig, but i think that in a blow, the luff may come out of the track with your current config. It may also shorten the life of your Main.