Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Improved Photo Uploading  Bottom

• Lately there have been some problems with the multiple photo uploading with the Java Applet I've used for years. So I've replaced it with a much nicer, simpler, and more compatible with modern browsers Multiple Upload.

If you've had trouble or just didn't want to use the old applet because of the security warnings, please try the new one and let me know what you think.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • I can't seem to get rid of my current pic and load a new one. I can get it to not show, but it stays in the folder and when I try to upload a new one, it reverts to the old one and the new one is not there. The new pic is only 16KB so it should work. Any chance you can delete the old one for me? Then it might accept the new one.

--
    Mike Brady
    Sugar Land, TX
    Sailing off Magnolia Beach in Lavaca Bay TX
    http://358degrees.blogspot.com/
    P16 "Pooh Cat"
    --
  • makinmajikI can't seem to get rid of my current pic and load a new one. I can get it to not show, but it stays in the folder and when I try to upload a new one, it reverts to the old one and the new one is not there. The new pic is only 16KB so it should work. Any chance you can delete the old one for me? Then it might accept the new one.

Are you talking about your Avatar image? Probably a caching issue with your browser. Try again and then give it some time to see if the new one "took".

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Yes it was the Avatar. Not sure what happened but it worked. Thanks Damon!

--
    Mike Brady
    Sugar Land, TX
    Sailing off Magnolia Beach in Lavaca Bay TX
    http://358degrees.blogspot.com/
    P16 "Pooh Cat"
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.