Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Ryan's Boat #1  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• Hal, you might want to talk to this guy.

http://fresno.craigslist.org/boa/2897534739.html

He has some nice H16s here in Madera. Hes a really nice guy. I have seen the boats that he has, and they are nice. I purchased my boat #2 from him. If you buy a boat down here, I'm sure we can help each other with transport.

Edited by skellington on Apr 26, 2012 - 08:41 PM.

--
    Hobie cat 14 196?
    Hobie cat 14 1976 Flamer
    Coarsegold, CA
    --
  • I did some work on Boat #1 since I am waiting for materials for the other. I sanded a bit of the white sides to see if it was originally another color. It is white until i get to what looks like a grey epoxy coat. the tops are that bright color green and after that it goes to the grey then fiberglass. I sanded the rear ends of the pontoons and there was no SN. It does have numbers on the aluminum posts that go to the pylons. This number is a 4 digit number 1686 (i think). It looks like its been stamped a few times so the lines + corrosion makes it hard to read. This boat is kind of a mystery to me. I would love to find out what year it is. I have also noticed that the pontoons from this old boat are a LOT stronger than my 76. they have 1 small DE-laminating spot on both pontoons. they are heavier than the 76's.

I cant wait to have a sail-able cat, but until then ill have fun working on these.

--
    Hobie cat 14 196?
    Hobie cat 14 1976 Flamer
    Coarsegold, CA
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.