Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Purchase of new Trampoline  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

• HULLFLYERSounds like there is a bit of AXE GRINDING going on

Damn skipppy.

It's not just that he (SLO Sail and Canvas), provided poor service, never completed the work he promised me in a few days, and stopped responding to my emails and calls....

It's that he (SLO Sail and Canvas) took a trampoline from me (that i borrowed) to create a template and didnt return it.

I don't like that he (SLO Sail and Canvas) didn't do what he promissed, but it's that he didn't return property that i had borrowed from a friend.

Edited by MN3 on Oct 11, 2011 - 10:41 AM.
  • My point is, are you giving Damon the respect he deserves, you have been grinding this axe for quite some time. Have you considered that a prospective advertiser sees that this is allowed on this forum and he may choose not to advertise. [The positive feed back from SOL far out weighs the negative one or two that I have seen on the forum. You probably have a true beef with sol, but it should be between you two.quote=MN3]
    HULLFLYERSounds like there is a bit of AXE GRINDING going on

Damn skipppy.

It's not just that he provided poor service, never completed the work he promised me in a few days, and stopped responding to my emails and calls....

It's that he took a trampoline from me (that i borrowed) to create a template and didnt return it.

I don't like that he didn't do what he promissed, but it's that he didn't return property that i had borrowed from a friend.[/quote]
  • QuoteMy point is, are you giving Damon the respect he deserves, you have been grinding this axe for quite some time. Have you considered that a prospective advertiser sees that this is allowed on this forum and he may choose not to advertise.

If that was your point, why don't you just say it instead of beating around the bush, making some sideways comments about my posts, or simply PM me?

Have you considered that maybe a potential advertiser sees this and thinks "wow, i better not screw over customers, or misrepresent myself because it may come back to haunt me for years?

How about the forum guy who asked about SLO Sail and Canvas? doesn't he deserve to hear all sides? I sure wish i had head the bad stories when i asked in this very forum about people's experience with SLO? I would have considered not using them if i knew others had issues.

I find the callousness of SLO Sail and Canvas's actions to be so serious (not responding to or returning, or replacing a customers property) that this will be repeated EVERY time i hear someone ask about SLO Sail and Canvas service value.

Damon is a big boy and he had concerns with my opinion and facts being repeated here, he can tell me.

Edited by MN3 on Oct 11, 2011 - 10:42 AM.

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.