Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

hacked  Bottom

• is it just my laptop or is it the beach cats web site? look at the pic to see what happened when i tryed to come on. thanks

--
    Angelo
    1983 Hobie 16 Cat fever #55697
    2008 laser 4.7/radial #190471
    SARASOTA, FLORIDA
    S.S.S
    S.Y.S.P
    --
  • Don't know what you mean, you must have a virus.

Just kidding, the web server indeed was defaced by some script kiddies through an apparent vulnerability in the server management software, still checking.

I'm removing your screenshot, no need to give these criminals more publicity, that's mainly what they are after.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • i googled the guy.. he even hacked his local google servers as well(bangladesh).
  • I was trying this site this morning and my anti virus stopped access because of a Trojan virus on the home page. I am trying a new anti virus program so I don't know if it was being hyper sensitive or not but the fact that your server was hacked makes me think maybe it was a valid catch.
  • ericwellerI was trying this site this morning and my anti virus stopped access because of a Trojan virus on the home page. I am trying a new anti virus program so I don't know if it was being hyper sensitive or not but the fact that your server was hacked makes me think maybe it was a valid catch.

It's not alerting you now though right? The index.php that the hacker inserted did have a small javascript, so maybe that was the cause. Although I didn't notice any alerts (or heard of any) on any of the hacked sites.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • No, I'm not getting it now.
  • My anti virus would not let me onto the site this morning as well noting a Trojan virus so you won't alone. It is working fine known.

--
    Jeff O
    N5.0
    solcat 18(sold),
    N5.2,
    H16
    Camarillo CA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.