Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Anybody do graphics?  Bottom

• Me and my friend came up with the name Team trident, and after a google search, we decided to go with it...

I was wondering if anyone can make us some stickers to put on our hulls/sails...

Thanks!

--
    Tyler holmes
    Panama city, FL

Boat whore
    --
  • Just about anyone can print (actually, they laser cut) vinyl for boat names or graphics on hulls. I sourced mine from a local sign shop. It was cheap.

Sails are a bit trickier. The material used is something called stickyback. I have found that only sail shops (or shops that make fabric advertising stuff like tents) work with this material. If you're only talking about lettering, it should be quite cheap. If you're talking about a picture, then it will need to be printed by a shop that has a large format printer, then affixed to each side of the sail. Its a labor intensive process. This only applies to the heavier sails made of dacron. For lighter sails (e.g. spinnakers), printers will use inks that are hand applied over a stencil.

Check out North Sails http://www.northsails.com….northsails.com/graphics. They did my sails (stickyback graphic on the main) and a spinnaker (inks over a stencil). Ask for a guy named Whitney. They were great to work with.

--
    Karl, Captain of Stayin' Thirsty
    2011 Hobie 16SE
    Atlanta, GA
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.