Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

CRAM Tawas Regatta - Sept 10th and 11th  Bottom

• Wanted to let all you northern midwest guys know that our second to last regatta of the season is coming up in a couple of weeks (Sept. 10th and 11th). Details and NOR can be found here.

As a cat newbie last year, this was my first regatta and one that I'll never forget. Tawas State Park is simply gorgeous, and Lake Huron always provides excellent wind and water conditions.

While CRAM fields excellent fleets in F18, F17 and A-Cats, the Portsmouth fleet (full of "classic" boats) has been great, usually with 6-8 boats at the line.

So, all you guys with your H16s, H18s, Classic Nacras, Prindles, Supercats, etc., see if you can clear the weekend for some superlative sailing.

Special request to you Michigan H18 guys (you know who you are icon_wink ). I'd love to get enough boats to have our own start.

--
    Jeff R
    '88 H18 "Jolly Mon"
    '10 C2 USA1193
    NE IN / SE MI
    cramsailing.com
    --
  • My first regatta in a H-14. Couldn't tack the dam thing so jibed at every mark. Came in 15th out of 15 boats. Sold it a week later & bought a H-16. How could I ever forget the Tawas regatta!!!
  • rehmboWanted to let all you northern midwest guys know that our second to last regatta of the season is coming up in a couple of weeks (Sept. 10th and 11th). Details and NOR can be found here.

Be sure and add this event to the calendar as well so the folks that don't read the forum see it too.
    http://www.thebeachcats.c…vent&type=event&func=new

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.