Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Lookin for P16 Rigging Pics  Bottom

• I am lookin for specific pics of a "stock" rig configuartion. The Prindle manual doesnt really give me a clear idea of what I need. Any info or help would be appreciated.

--
    1976 Prindle 16, Sailing since 1969, Retired Chief USCG, Disabled Vet, Father of 3 great daughters!
    --
  • are we talkin' trap rig?, mainsheet, jib blocks, etc.. do you have a barburhauler set up? jib halyard/main halyard? i'll look for some pics for ya...

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Specifically the forestay pig tail doohickee setup! I did some research on the forum and found a old post that explains it. But pictures work better. I am doin a refurbish on this 76 Prindle 16 of mine.

Thanks for the effort. Also, how in the blankety Bkank do ya post pics on here?

--
    1976 Prindle 16, Sailing since 1969, Retired Chief USCG, Disabled Vet, Father of 3 great daughters!
    --
  • Tutorial on posting pics.

http://www.thebeachcats.c…s/pictures-in-forum-faq/

Edited by pknapp66 on Aug 25, 2011 - 03:08 PM.

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • Got it! Thanks

--
    --
  • Start by looking on this site in the Technical Gallery. Much has been discussed before and a lot of it is covered here. the Prindle 16 and 18 are very similar though not exact but it wouldn't hurt to look at both.

There are also early and late models of the P16 and things are different in both so you may hear differing ways of doing things.

Go through this stuff and then come back with some specific questions on a particular part you may be having trouble with. There a lot of Prindle Sailors here so you will find plenty of help.

Good luck....

Edited by Quarath on Aug 25, 2011 - 03:36 PM.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.