Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

wet kitty az crew  Bottom

• Hope this message finds you guys and gal ,thanks again for coming all the way out here.Still smiling , and what a great day of racing . We had had home turf advantage, so would like to challenge you on youre turf.Lets say rocky point in oct? Do need more info give me a call or mess me here.checking into salton sea weather times of year etc..
    and thanks again! have a safe trip home

Shawn Walls
    5.2(one board willie)
    5.5(chicken)
    ... ,,, sometimes
    fillmore ca

tri-point ocean race (winning)a little razzing
  • I'm confused, who was this addressed to? Was this a reply to a different topic?

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • Damon,this is walls ,newer 5.2 charger broken dagger board etc..Stalked down the local JEDI and won my first race !as crew but i did my part.Now my cat fever has realy kicked in ,just bought 5.5sl and i,ve got 35 day's in my local lake ,anyways we won the tri-point ocean race in ventura.The whole wet kitty thing az was these 2 other nacra teams from az.Super cool people made me feel like this is my sport too.They mentioned a race in rocky point baja mex.Trying to get a hold of them,in the pits we talked about beachcats.Also cat racing the salton sea,threw a line out see if i could get a bite?While i,ve got your attention ,how about a little more west coast info races that allow cats?Oh putting together cat club here frisky kitty's only two sleds and one skipper but lots of crew to chose from !we meet weekly at the gentleman's club of the same name ,suggestion to fellow skips no red stag candidates for crew ahh too much typeing,,,,.....ABC

wallzie(+beer)
    5.2 one board willie-still
    5.5 frisky kitty-n.hollywood ca
    winner tri-point ocean race-2011-crew but whatever,,,sailbad the sinner p18.2

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.