H-17 $800 - Missouri includes trailer  Bottom

• 1988 model - No pics but cheap.

http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/2499413987.html

--
    David
    Memphis, TN
    '84 Hobie 18
    --
  • ~~ Whats it like ??? did ya call him ?? has the trl. been on the road at all ?? ( It might make it hard to get it registered)
    NY made it hard for us if not reg. before or no title for it !!! I know... I have one sittin out back !!

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • Hey popeyez7 That Hobie 17 I was looking at for $300 I ended up getting for free. Still need to get or build a boom and centerboard for it.

--
    Dustin Finlinson • Magna, UT
    Member: Utah Sailing Association
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook.
    --
  • Can you tell me any more about the condition of your Hobie 17? What's the bottom wear like, what year model is it, sails and trampoline OK, all the parts there? Do you have a registration for the boat and trailer? I'd appreciate it if you'd shoot me an email at markwv2@suddenlink.net. Attach some pictures if you've got them. Thanks, Mark
  • MVDCan you tell me any more about the condition of your Hobie 17? What's the bottom wear like, what year model is it, sails and trampoline OK, all the parts there? Do you have a registration for the boat and trailer? I'd appreciate it if you'd shoot me an email at markwv2@suddenlink.net. Attach some pictures if you've got them. Thanks, Mark

I don't think it is his boat. it is posted under good deals which means he found a good deal on craigslist or somewhere and is passing the info on here in case anyone can take advantage of it.

If you follow the link you can ask the sell that info though.

--
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

--
  • Dustin, you are correct, I was just cruising around Craigslist in my part of the country and found this. I have no idea the condition of the boat but I was thinking with the trailor and being an '88 it MAY be a good deal for someone depending on condition.

--
    David
    Memphis, TN
    '84 Hobie 18
    --
  • Just a piece of advice from an Ohio Nacra sailor. I was looking into buying some abandoned Nacra hulls for my boat. I called around license bureau, ODNR and they pretty much told me that it's impossible to register a boat if you don't have some type of proof of ownership. I was also informed that if they catch you, theb urden will be on you to proof that your boat is not stolen property.
  • QuarathHey popeyez7 That Hobie 17 I was looking at for $300 I ended up getting for free. Still need to get or build a boom and centerboard for it.

~~~ Cool....... My girlfriend teases me for stealing things from E-Bay or orther places,,, I got my 17Hobie for cheap to. Let me know if ya have any questions on it !!!!!! ~~~~

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • I probably will at some point.

Any experience with full boom over boomless with the boomlet?

Also any advice on tacking a UNIRIG.

--
    1982 Prindle 18
    1986 Hobie 17
    1982 Prindle 16
    1980 Prindle 16(mostly)
    1976 Prindle 16(mostly)

--

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.