Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Craigstlist Finds  Bottom

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 [+1]:

• Thanks Bill,
    Unfortunately we are living in Florida so that is a bit to far for us. But I did find a 21 in parts with punctured hulls and no tramps,it is not the expandable version with the telescoping beams.
    all the hardware seems to be there and the sails look pretty good, altough I'd like to buy some nice new sails somewhere down the line. The price is 1900.- bucks, is that a fair price ? In other words, is it worth a 4 hour trip, or can I do better then that? By the way, if you have some pictures of your cat, please share 'm with me.
    Thanks,

Koen
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=82762&g2_serialNumber=3

Here is my sweet ride at the Governor Cup Regatta at the Eagle Creek sailing Club,Indianapolis ,IN.This club is real nice and the people there are the best... icon_cool
    Bill 404 21Se and H16

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • http://www.thebeachcats.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=82762&g2_serialNumber=3

Here is my sweet ride at the Governor Cup Regatta at the Eagle Creek sailing Club,Indianapolis ,IN.This club is real nice and the people there are the best... icon_cool
    Bill 404 21Se and H16[/quote]
    It looks like you tried to link to an image inside your Yahoo mail inbox, so unless you'll share your username and password we can't see it. icon_lol

You can create your own photo album here (Beachcats People) and upload pics of your boat, I've always like the big 21SE and would like to see them.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • SO it seems i keep reading how great this 21 ft Hobie is! I need more good stories? i am looking all around for a good price 21SC with front neat.

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • I found this today while browsing

http://jerseyshore.craigs….org/boa/2748741630.html

Nice boat, great colors

Edited by bill40421SE on Dec 17, 2011 - 04:05 PM.

--
    Bill 404 21SE
    --
  • Well I bought a reynolds 21. I am doing a bottom job on it now..

--
    Reynolds 21 Catamaran #38
    Pennsylvania, PA.
    --
  • well its cat sale'ing and cat sailing time of the year again.

coastrat, its time to step up to the plate, she might be a little larger than you are used to, but shes begging for your magic and attention icon_wink
    http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/2959746999.html
  • Coastrat, That 18-2 is a steal & very good boat. Pete
  • i likey...think i'll stick my ace closer "honest" hal on this one...see if he can negociate a super friendly deal. now i just need to destroy the blueribbon so i have an excuse!
    '

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • Why... are the good buys always so far away???

Oh yeah... I live in the middle of nowhere. icon_rolleyes

--
    LIVE LIFE... Dave Wilcox
    Trac 18
    Bloomington, IN
    --
  • wonder if the beach wheels come with?...nice extra...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • Bill Quit bitchen about no beach wheels. Get the chicks to carry the boat to the beach..
    OK OK OK Show up.. Look at the rust on the hitch. -$100 for that.. Comment on the wierd angle on the mast support.. _ $100 for that cuz you (Bill is) olde and it will not work for a solo mast raiser thing-a bob.. Do the sob story and say that it may be a bit too big for the wife to sail. (Really looking for a 17) - $100. Now we bee talken. prolly get him to feel sorry for ya cuz there are no beach wheels... and that stupid red stripe. (Nacras are the red stripe boat). So we are down to $500ish. OH.. All I brought with me is $500.. (CASH).. Mr B.. Do I have to give away all my lines ?? Went to Morgan Hill CA today and helped out a poor sole who had a old H14. Soft hulls but has some stuff that might help the guy in the other thread here... Yes left him some wine but left with the $50 in my pocket.. If your staff needs some training I have time in May. Fly them out and we can put them up in the chicken coop here. Nobody complains cuz the wine cabnet is full. CHeers Hal

--
    Hal Liske
    Livermore CA
    H 16 (6+ 1.. Friends) H 3.2 N 5.2 (2) H 17 (2) H-18
    Nacra 5.8 (son's) H 20 (Friends)
    It's a Sickness

I Need a A Cat Please
    --
  • that's what i'm talkin' bout folks!!! learn the art of classic beachcat "rescue" negociations from the west coast's premier trader...you classes include "opening the wine and closing the deal", "i'm gonna go ahead and do you a favor...", "can we take it on a test drive?", and many other effective techniques for dropping that asking price like hot pants on a stripper!!! enroll now and you recieve a free "I PARTY NEKKID" t-shirt(supplies limited)...

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • which one of you guys grabbed up that p19mx in destin with a sweeeet set of carbon sails, beach wheels, extra set of sails, etc?

curious as to what i missed out on...

http://images.craigslist.org/5I75G95M83I93J33Hcc4c042bf7973d3115c5.jpg

Edited by matt922 on Apr 19, 2012 - 07:22 AM.
  • 2 1987ish Hobie 16's, Cement City, Michigan definitely parts boats. I'm really curious to know if the hulls are any good (about to send an email now)....
    http://jxn.craigslist.org/boa/2912277808.html

--
    Cesar (Cez) S.
    Hobie 16 (had a few)
    Nacra 5.2 "Hull Yeah"
    Vectorworks XJ - A class (not named yet)
    West Michigan (Grand Rapids/Holland Area)
    --
  • Zach... that one has your name all over it! :D

--
    LIVE LIFE... Dave Wilcox
    Trac 18
    Bloomington, IN
    --
  • matt922which one of you guys grabbed up that p19mx in destin with a sweeeet set of carbon sails, beach wheels, extra set of sails, etc?

curious as to what i missed out on...

http://images.craigslist.org/5I75G95M83I93J33Hcc4c042bf7973d3115c5.jpgEdited by matt922 on Apr 19, 2012 - 07:22 AM.

well I tried to make it mine, but missed it by a day or two- I think it ended up in Sarasota; I didn't lose totally, as I did close the deal today on the other Prindle 19 for sale in Destin. I will be bringing it to Bay St. Louis, MS and eventually meeting up witht the Beachcats in the Biloxi/Gulfport area! cheers

--
    Frank Underwood (Hey FU!)
    1993 Prindle 19 'Barefootin'
    Bay St. Louis, MS [the other St. Louis]
    --
  • welcome enfofan! were starting to have a nice fleet of prindles on the ms gulf coast... be on the lookout for post under the heading O SEGREDO FROTA, a lot of us keep in touch on that thread. good luck with the new boat and we will see you soon!

--
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    --
  • enfofan
    well I tried to make it mine, but missed it by a day or two- I think it ended up in Sarasota; I didn't lose totally, as I did close the deal today on the other Prindle 19 for sale in Destin. I will be bringing it to Bay St. Louis, MS and eventually meeting up witht the Beachcats in the Biloxi/Gulfport area! cheers

drat, what kinda shape is that one in? if it has the original sail i'm curious as to the sail number

another deal for the prindle lovers out there...
    http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/2971472731.html
  • Cat Trax - hobie 16/14 - $200 (Flagler Beach)

I'm considering picking these puppies up on my way down to Melbourne, FL. Can someone tell me if these are worth buying? I know that the existing tires are the old version and the tire is vulcanized to the rim. I could try this first: Cat trax tire repair and if it doesn't work, just slip on the new one. If it does work, I have an extra tire to sell or keep for a spare.

Is it terrible that the hub is cracked? Future problems?

Just looking for some advice. I'm short on cash right now and thought this may be a good way to pick up a set of cat trax.

--
    -Zach
    --

Go to page [-1] 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 [+1]:

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.