Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Never Been Used Vintage Hobies  Bottom

• Are there any Hobie enthusiasts out there who would want to put together an unused vintage Hobie?

I am doing some volunteer work for a non-profit community sailing center in the northeast that is trying to sell 4 brand new Hobies (boxed up in their original packaging) that were donated to the Center. We have two ’88 Hobie 16 SE boats and two ’89 Hobie 17 SE boats. The descriptions can be viewed by going to the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center’s “Boats and Equipment for Sale”
    Site: http://communitysailingce….org/facilities/forsale/

Inquires regarding the boats can be sent to Colin at: colin@communitysailingcenter.org
  • ~~~~~ Grace check yer e-mail...............

--
    ~ Vietnam Vet 69-71~ 17 Hobie w/big jib, ~18 Hobie mag,~DN Ice sailor,
    and other toys.......
    ~~ I live in NY state on the north shore of Oneida lake in
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • popeyez7,

The e-mail belongs to Colin, who is the Facilities & Maintenance Director of the Sailing Center. He has been very busy, as the Lake Champlain waters are above flood level; they beat the last record. I will let him know that you sent an e-mail.

Do you have some information for us or are you interested in buying a boat?

Grace
  • ~~ A friend of mine is looking for one...... How much???? Does he/you need help putting them toghter?? I live on Oneida lake,,,,

--
    and other toys.......
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • ~~~~ e-mail me ....... popeyez7(at) aol don't forget the dot com part !!!!!

--
    and other toys.......
    Bernhards Bay. ~~~~~~
    --
  • graceWe have two ’88 Hobie 16 SE boats and two ’89 Hobie 17 SE boats.

That's one of the coolest things I've heard of.

I've sent you a PM and email with my contact info as well as emailing Colin. I'd be glad to help you place these boats in our classified ads here for free. I have no doubt they will sell for your asking price if they get more exposure. I just need details about the condition and equipment list and I'll help you or Colin place the ads.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • If you were a bit closer I would gladly help assemble them. You might however think about leaving
    them packaged so that prospective buyers could haul them home easier. Damon is correct that they
    are sure to sell listed in the classifieds. Wish one was an 18. It is amazing that these exist.

Edited by pknapp66 on May 02, 2011 - 03:15 PM.

--
    Pete Knapp
    Schodack landing,NY
    Goodall Viper,AHPC Viper,Nacra I20
    --
  • pknapp66,

It is a unique situation. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Grace
  • One of the Hobie 16's has been sold.

The last 16 plus both of the 17's are now posted for a reduced price in the classifieds with some background & pictures.

Don't know if anyone is interested, but we also have some new 14 & 16 Comp Tips; Retro-Fit Kits. I will be posting them in the classified Parts for Sale.
  • Great offers.
  • All 4 Hobies have now been sold. Hope their new owners are out enjoying them ......still have a few retro fit comp tips if anyone has interest. Contact me with any reasonable offers.

Thanks,
    Colin
  • graceAll 4 Hobies have now been sold. Hope their new owners are out enjoying them

That's great Colin, hope the Sailing Center will use the money to start a beachcat training program! icon_biggrin

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.