Welcome anonymous guest

Please Support
TheBeachcats.com

Is this thing working?  Bottom

• No posts for a while despite good traffic, just wondering if I had borked the forums.

Hopefully it just means everyone is out sailing or getting their boats ready for the season.

--
    Damon Linkous
    1992 Hobie 18
    Memphis, TN

How To Create Your Signature

How To Create Your Own Cool Avatar

How To Display Pictures In The Forums.
    --
  • i think its just spring is in the air, and gear is getting taken out of bags/boxes. The other cat site seems pretty quiet of late as well.
  • I've been to damn busy skiing. Did two trips to Whistler, (north of Vancouver Canada) & twice to Lake Louise & Sunshine in Banff National Park. Daughter had some time off before exams, so we did some deep powder skiing at Whistler. I had to show her the old boy can still pull a few tricks, & keep up with 19 year old racing legs.
    I did get the notice from the loft that my sails are ready, but i haven't had time to pick them up yet. My lake needs another month to get warm enough, I don't have as large cojonnes as those chaps breaking ice with their Prindle

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • QuoteI've been to damn busy skiing. Did two trips to Whistler, (north of Vancouver Canada) & twice to Lake Louise & Sunshine in Banff National Park.

OUTSTANDING! i had a trip planned to Louise that was unfortunately cancelled a dozen years ago.
    now i am a fair weather fan and passed on some free lodging in Tahoe this year.
  • I went skiing too. There was no powder but did notice some ol slicks

Edited by golfdad75 on Apr 14, 2011 - 11:20 AM.

--
    Nacra 5.2
    --
  • loud and clear here!!! works great on my p.o.s. computer! would be posting more but the dang building business is picking up down here...kinda got used to semi retirement...nice to have cash again but it ticks me off to be working on sooo many windy days!

--
    Check out "Prindle Sailors" on Facebook!
    bill harris
    hattiesburg, mississippi
    prindle 16- "BLUE RIBBON"
    --
  • If you ever get the itch again Andrew come on up, I've got lots of spare gear. I'm certified instructor at a fairly high level, will get you up to speed on the new parabolic equipment.
    I normally put in around 70 days a year on snow.

--
    Hobie 18 Magnum
    Dart 15
    Mystere 6.0XL Sold Was a handful solo
    Nacra 5.7
    Nacra 5.0
    Bombardier Invitation (Now officially DEAD)
    Various other Dock cluttering WaterCrap
    --
  • Quoteit ticks me off to be working on sooo many windy days!

I hear you. I swear I worked all those windy days last summer. That's what it felt like.

--
    Nacra 6.0 NA
    Ogden Dunes, IN
    --

No HTML tags allowed (except inside [code][/code] tags)

• Options
  • 0 users

This list is based on users active over the last 60 minutes.